El Paso Electric is governed by the rules and regulations of the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the New Mexico Public Regulatory Commission. You can find a full accounting of El Paso Electric regulatory information on the webpages and links listed below.
State and Federal Regulatory Information
Public Utility Commission of Texas Open Meetings
体育彩票365合法么The Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) conducts its open meetings and work sessions in accordance with an Open Meetings Policy adopted by the PUCT. To see the open meetings calendar, click on the link below.
New Mexico Public Regulatory Commission Open Meetings
体育彩票365合法么The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC) conducts its open meetings and work sessions in accordance with an Open Meetings Policy adopted annually by the NMPRC. To see more information on the open meetings policy, click on the link below.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Filings
体育彩票365合法么The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regulates the transmission and wholesale sale of electricity in interstate commerce. Use the link below to access FERC filings of El Paso Electric and more information related to this topic.
- About EPE
- Partners & Vendors
- Economic Development
- EPE Branding
- New Mexico Public Regulations Commission Open Meetings
- 2020-2021 New Mexico Integrated Resource Plan Public Meetings
- 2018 Renewable Energy Portfolio Report
- 2019 Renewable Energy Plan Application 19-00099-UT
- 2019-2020 Amended Renewable Energy Plan Application 19-00099-UT
- 2019-2020 Amended Renewable Energy Plan Supplemental Testimony 19-00099-UT
- Request for Proposals
- Public Notices