Bill2Pay Credit Card/Electronic Check Payment
|Download the Bill2Pay App
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays) using EPE's mobile-enabled web self-service website. There is a service fee of $1.95 for all forms of payment made using this service including payments made through the Bill2Pay app.
The payments are processed by Bill2Pay. The Bill2Pay fee for this service will appear on your credit card bill or bank statement. El Paso Electric does not receive any portion of the Bill2Pay service fee.
- ATM/debit cards with a Pulse,
Star, NYCE or ACCEL logo
- Electronic checks
- Maximum payment - $600
- Must be registered on El Paso Electric's web self-serve KeepTRAC
- El Paso Electric account number
- If using a card to pay, credit card or ATM/debit card number, expiration date and billing zip code (where the credit/debit card statement is mailed for payment).
- If paying by check, checking account number and routing number.
- Payment amount
- Payments are posted within minutes of completing the transaction.
- If you have received a shut-off notice or are paying to have your service restored,
please contact El Paso Electric Customer Service in Texas at (915) 543-5970 or in New Mexico at (575) 526-5555 with your confirmation number to advise us of your payment and/or to schedule a reconnection.
- A returned check charge will be assessed by EPE if an electronic check payment is returned.
Problems Making a Payment
- Should you experience technical difficulties processing your payment, please contact Bill2Pay at 1-877-767-6148.